Sunday, January 9, 2011

A little look I did today.

Today I went to a cute ballet, and decided I would dress up my eyes.
The awesome boy I went with was wearing a neat blue shirt with a yellow collar, and decided I would match to that with my makeup.

Example 1:



I did a pretty severe look lol. I like the wings I did at the corners of my eye.
Grrrr I wish my camera was of better quality...

Example 2:



That is what they look like from the front. I like the golden yellow and the blue. I didn't want to blend the colors too too much since I didn't want to create a green affect.



Ooooh I like this shot.

Products used:

-Urban Decay Primer Potion as... well, the primer lol.
-Wet 'n' Wild Idol Eyes cream shadow pencil in Pixie
-On the inner corners of my eyes: Lime Crime Magic Dust in Circus Girl
-On lid: High Voltage Cosmetics in Glam Rock
-On outer eye (the wing) Taylor Made Minerals in Pop.
-Brow Highlight: Glamour Doll Eyes in Angel Wings

Yay! Ok have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment