1. If Fyrinnae made an eye primer. This would make me cry tears of joy. Fyrinnae products are teh awesome.
2. If MAC pigments were less expensive.
3. If Sugarpill cosmetics made cream shadows.
4. If TKB hadn't have discontinued their POP micas....
5. If indie companies offered pressed eyeshadows.
Ah, a girl can dream can't she?
I'm sure Fyrinnae will someday come out with an eye primer that will blow all the rest out of the water. All of their other products are amazing. I know they can do it.
MAC i'm sure wont be lowering their prices any time soon. If ever. Their pigments are all I care for since the pressed shadows I have tried are quite frankly very chalky and not outstanding in any way. Some Revlon shadows I own are way better.
Sugarpill is on the rise and we all know it. I am eagely awaiting new products. I can only hope creams will follow.
POPs are gone everyone. Nobody knows why exactly. This could be a terrible blow to many indie companies. IDK why the manufacturer discontinued it. They're dumb! That was probably the best selling item :(
I know at one point Glamour Doll Eyes was advertising pressed eyeshadows, but after the initial press I never heard of them again. Instead they came out with an 80's collection... Hmmm. Reformulation? Perhaps we'll see them pop up soon. I'd absolutely love to try them out.
K see ya guys!